Free Radio Jingles

Xast

:)

You don't think i've done that :p

I've done that for about 1 whole hour. There's only demos or purchased ones.

D

DiscoDave

http://www.freeradiojingles.co.uk/

First search result on Google

HoddzDJ

What sort of jingles are you after? Most of the paid ones will be custom to you... which I used to do... and still could do if I wanted... if they aren't too taxing and you tell me what you want (with a please) then I could do you some.

HoddzDJ

It all depends what you want, and how long it will take me to do. If you want effects added to them then it will take longer. If you just want a dry voice over then that's no problem at all.

Xast

Wow, that sounds great!

So, i need something similar to these (listen to the part were it say Fox fm, ignore the songs.) (download below)

i need about 5 - 30 and i need them to say:

- truehabbos
- truehabbos DOT com
- truehabbos fm
- Your listening to your number 1 hit music station, this is truehabbos DOT com
- Keep it locked in to TrueHabbos DOT com, for the best music variety !
- The best prizes, the funniest DJS and the greatest tracks of all time, this is truehabbos DOT com
- Playing NON STOP MUSIC for the next hour, this, is, truehabbos, .com
- Keep the party going all day long, right here at your number 1 hit music station, TrueHabbos FM

Just do as many as you can with all different effects and what not. Also if your going to add effects could i have the dry liners copy. If there really good i might trough in a few dollars or so, thanks heaps if you can do this! Your a true legend.

These files are available for download and listening ONLY. All content on these downloadable files are copyrighted to FOX FM (austero). These files are to be used on FOX FM and FOX FM only.

Attachments

• Fox1.mp3
    182.9 KB · Views: 2,574
  • Fox2.mp3
    125.3 KB · Views: 1,690
Last edited:

HoddzDJ

Once I have managed to get back into the studio I will have a listen and get them done. You mentioned you needed 5 - 30 but you have listed 6, are there more to come?

Xast

I want effects on all the clips + the dry liner copy and can you do about 1-3 different style of effects on each clip.

Xast

Thanks for your input although i'd prefer this other guy. He seems pretty nice and i might through in s few dollers.

arefem

Free Jingles etc

No problem.

If you don't mind paying, check out Ebay. There's a people selling their services on there, and some have examples of their work too.

Jayden Jacobi

Hi, have been reading a couple of your posts and was wondering if you could do some free jingles for us if possible its for a new pop station in the UK i would like them to say the following and if you could add some effects in the backround that would be awesome

Teen FM Todays Hit Music Broadcasting At Teenfm.co.uk
Heres Your Weekly Piece Of New Zealand Jayden Jacobi
Your Listening To Jayden Jacobi On Teen FM

Jayden Jacobi

Jingles

Hi, have been reading a couple of your posts and was wondering if you could do some free jingles for us if possible its for a new pop station in the UK i would like them to say the following and if you could add some effects in the backround that would be awesome

Teen FM Todays Hit Music Broadcasting At Teenfm.co.uk
Heres Your Weekly Piece Of New Zealand Jayden Jacobi
Your Listening To Jayden Jacobi On Teen FM