Fresh new Family friendly station require DJ's

The smurfs

We are a fresh new family friendly station based in the UK looking for committed and loyal DJ's (beginners welcome) must have SAM Broadcaster or Virtual DJ, Pro headphones/mic setup - training provided if required.
This is a small station hoping to grow over time but for that we need YOU! For further info and an informal chat please email djtinkrbelle@gmail.com

Hope to here from you soon!

Last edited:

DJLadyJ

KWR Radio

We are looking for On-line Dj's for our NEW upcoming online radio station.
If your over 18 and energenic, we want You!
We will set you up with our sams system ( via team viewer )
We are a new upcoming Online community radio station
Live texas holdem to play agaist other members
LIVE Streamin TV
Chat
Members features and More....
And we need you!
For more info. please contact us
info@kentuckyweedradio.com

Requirements:

* Windows XP or higher
* 512 mb of ram or higher
* 1.0 GHZ CPU or higher
* Dedicated Cable or High Speed Internet Connection
* 1500+ Songs (MP3 Format Only - All Genre's Welcome)
* TeamViewer
* Broadcasting Software We can provide Sam Broadcaster Software if software is needed.
* Good Quality Microphone
* Good with communication
* Must be able to attend your Time Slot (If at any time you are unable to make your time slot; you must first try to find coverage yourself by contacting other staff memebers and if unable to reach any of them, then you must notify a member of the Management Team with enough notice to be able to find coverage.

Mayedd

We are looking for On-line Dj's for our NEW upcoming online radio station.
If your over 18 and energenic, we want You!
We will set you up with our sams system ( via team viewer )
We are a new upcoming Online community radio station
Live texas holdem to play agaist other members
LIVE Streamin TV
Chat
Members features and More....
And we need you!
For more info. please contact us
info@kentuckyweedradio.com

Requirements:

* Windows XP or higher
* 512 mb of ram or higher
* 1.0 GHZ CPU or higher
* Dedicated Cable or High Speed Internet Connection
* 1500+ Songs (MP3 Format Only - All Genre's Welcome)
* TeamViewer
* Broadcasting Software We can provide Sam Broadcaster Software if software is needed.
* Good Quality Microphone
* Good with communication
* Must be able to attend your Time Slot (If at any time you are unable to make your time slot; you must first try to find coverage yourself by contacting other staff memebers and if unable to reach any of them, then you must notify a member of the Management Team with enough notice to be able to find coverage.

I see they hijacked your post too

Mayedd

DJLady stop being an ass, this is not only rude but disrespectful to the other station owners trying to get some presenters, and truth be told if i seen a station doing this on someone elses posts I'd not touch them with a ten foot barge pole.

Completly agree with you there Rebel

DJstar

As an outsider....
I don't think so.. get em where you can, good For You!
Looking over your site, I'll Join ya lady DJ. site looks awesome and I would be glad to be apart of it!
And who in their right mind would ever ask that you have your own SAM Broadcaster?
Your looking and asking, you should provide this for us, yet another reason why I am goin to kentuckyweedradio right now to fill out the DJ app.
Thanks again for the post!

The smurfs

Thanks

Thanks for the emails guys, we have quite a few people interested but we are happy to hear from any more before we close this post.
As for hijacking etc, its an open forum, it happens and it made no difference to the response we got so alls fair in radio and war ;-)
To those who wish to be provided with the required software I wish you well in your search for employment elsewhere :)