Great Web Hosting at Great prices!

fringradio

For being a member of this forum we are offering some very cost effective web hosting packages.

For only £30 (£45 Normally!) per year. You will get:

1GB of Space
2GB of Bandwidth
Unlimited MySQL databases
Unlimited email addresses

Or £3.00 (£4.50 Normally!) per month.

Or if you wanted a full hosted and managed package with web design I offer the following:

You get the above hosting
Domain name
Our own custom CMS that had s loads of features that all radio stations need!
Your own custom design,
Full installation of everything
Management for everything. (Keeping the site updated for you, adding pages, content images etc SEO)

All for:

Set up fee: £150 (£200 Normally!) then £15 per month after that.

Only need a website? Contact us for a price for a web template.

Domains (.co.uk parts) must be supplied by your self (unless you go for the managed service in which you get one free). If you require one we can point you in the direction of where you can get one for a good price. We dont offer domain registration due to cost. If we were to provide them they would cost a lot and we don't think thats very fair on you!

If you want to buy any of these services or want something different Click here for the ordering page or PM me on here.

To get the discount on the web hosting (If paying for a whole year) use code: 30POUND-IR
To get the discount on the web hosting (If paying per month) use code: 3POUND-IR
To get the discount on the Managed service use code: 150POUND-IR

Any issues with ordering or payment email me: kalax@me.com and I will sort it all out for you.

Callum.

Boring Stuff:

Monthly fees: Payment for Kalax Hosing websites is monthly in advance. If you wish to cancel your Kalax Hosting website, you should do before your next monthly payment date. The website will remain online until the preceeding monthly payment expires. No further payments will be taken by Kalax Hosting after you have cancelled.

Additional payments: Additional, one-time payments for added functionality and design services (including templates) must be paid in advance. Refunds for these 'bespoke' services are offered at the discretion of management.

Domain names: Payments for registering domain names are made on a yearly or bi-yearly basis. No refunds can be given once the domain name is ordered.

Delivery
Your website will be set up and online within 48 hours of you completing the order process. It will be accessible using the domain name you specified during the ordering process (For example, www.yourname.co.uk). A newly-registered or transferred domain name can take up to 72 hours to become fully active.

Moving on
You are free to take your Kalax Hosting website to another host at any time. There will be a charge for separating your site from the Kalax Hosting system and providing all the required files. The minimum charge is £300 which would cover most basic sites. An extra charge may be levied for more complicated sites. The exact cost for your site will be supplied on request.

Search Engine Optimisation
Like all reputable web design professionals, Kalax Hosting cannot guarantee that our sites will perform well in Google and other search engines or predict how long it will take for a site to get listed and/or to rank well. Having said that, Kalax Hosting sites do generally do very well for SEO (Search Engine Optimisation).

A copy of our Web Hosting Terms and Conditions can given by contacting us: kalax@me.com

Last edited:

fringradio

A sneak preview of the Studio manager! This is included with all web design packages and the managed package! It has a built in CMS for the website also.

Screen Shot 2012-03-10 at 22.16.09.jpg

More to come. ;)

fringradio

More on the development of the system! :nerd:

addexternal.jpgsiteglobals.jpgserverdetails.jpgpageedit.jpg
Add a link to an external site
Update system infoUser site for station loginsite page add/ Edit
mysettings.jpgmyaccount.jpgDJProfiles.jpgcontactcms.jpg
Update User info (Pic to be updated soon!)Main user page with shout box and request boxDJ profile page fully customisableContact page edit
cmspages.jpgbookaslot.jpgbasichome.jpgadmincp.jpg
Page managerDJ slot bookerRough front page fully customisable to anything you want!User admin
thememanager.jpg
Upload a new theme

Its about 90% complete and when it is I am looking for 3 beta testers! If you wish to be one send me a PM or email me: kalax@me.com

Also the hosting offer still stands. ;) Don't miss out!