Groove On The Loop

culchie

Hi

I'm Culchie. Ive been a dj for 4 years now, and have been on a few stations, 1 station right now, i am currently on that being Wheee FM Germany, where they play my old material.

My show Groove On The Loop has been going on and off for 4 years now, mainly as a podcast. I like to play progressive house, but have been dabblin heavy on techno, tech, minimal, since this year, as I find the electro stuff is starting to get annoying, and samey. In turn, Im going for a much deeper underground feel.

I am currently free to do mixes for radio stations, however, I like an easy life, and I much prefer to do pre-recorderd sets, even though I have Sam Broadcaster, and am proficient in it, aswell as being able to broadcast using Mixlr.

I would prefer to give mixes to a reputable dance music station that has followers, and especially is listed on the likes of Tune In Radio, has a social network group page..etc.

In the meantime, do enjoy the first mix,..second is on the way for Saturday. Have a great Easter break.

grooveontheloop - House,Commercial House,Deep House,Deep Tech House,Progressive House,Tech House,Mash-Ups,Mixed Genre,Old Skool,Techno,Minimal / Techno DJ from Ireland based in Ireland

PS) My biggest audience is on the Mix DJ page. (20K listeners last year, mainly from Mix DJ.)