Historical Data

millwall

Every time I go to the historical data site it shows an increase in listenership by another 1 or 2 even though the show only goes out for 2 hrs on a thursday night, How can this be happening ?:think:

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi LionsLive

We have had a look at the stats and cant see what you mean. The stats appear to show you broadcast only on a thursday.

Could you email us (contact@internet-radio.org.uk) with a screenshot as an example :)

millwall

Hi
I don t think a screen shot will help with this. After the last show (17.12.2009) I went to the historical data and the listeners were about 60, I went back the next day for an update and the figures had gone up by a few. I wanted to see if this would happen each time I went back to the site so had a look every couple of days and currently we re now up to 90 listeners ! ! This does not happen when I veiw any of our other shows figures. And although slowly it is eating away at our GB s ! !
Thanks

D

DiscoDave

Remember that the stats are always about 12 hours out of date, so if you check them the next day they will have updated to show the correct level.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Daves correct with the update interval. We will continue the support via email now you have emailed us :)

Regarding the bandwidth usage. The bandwidth calculation is 100% and part of a different system to the stats so there is no problem there.