Hive365 Positions Available. (Full Interaction with Listeners)

Demo

Hi There,

Hive365 Radio
have positions available for presenters who would like a little more from Online Radio.

We offer full interaction with our custom Dj Dashboard. This gives our Dj's on air a list of Requests, Shout-outs etc. These are updated live from within our very own Custom Webplayer, Window7 Gadget and our In Game Plugins. (All coded by our In-House-Tech Team)

We believe no other station has this functionality and interaction with its listeners.
If this is something that could interest you and you wish to apply,please sign upon our forums and post an application.

We require that you have broadcasting software, a clear microphone and a substantial music library.

If you want a preview, click the link below.

http://i.imgur.com/mRy5VqO.png

Thanks in advance:)

Last edited:
Hi There,

Hive365 Radio
have positions available for presenters who would like a little more from Online Radio.

I have been working with Hive365 for about a year now, They are a great team , The listener base
(mostly Gamers) are an appreciative audience and great fun to interact with.

Hive365 provide game server plugins and a desktop gadget which provide interaction with the active DJ
so there are many listeners, check out the link Downloads | Hive365 Radio

Join us if you dare ;)

Its just MaGiK

Demo

Hi Mark,
I did notice you joined our TeamSpeak. Jump in later tonight for a chat if you can.

Cheers

Brian Bacchus

I would love to bring my existing show Summit Sessions to your station but unfortunately it is a multi-station prerecorded show and wouldn't be possible live. If this is something you may be interested in please let me know. The show is 2 hours weekly (1st hour is me 2nd hour is international guests) and is house/deep house/tech house/techno. Thanks!

djbrianbacchus [at] gmail.com