Hive365 Recruiting.

Demo

Hi, Hive365 are looking for online presenters (Male or Female) to join our amazing expanding team. First of all, I will explain a little about us. Hive365 is a gaming / social radio playing any genre of music. We have an Gaming Plugin, Windows7 Gadget and Webplayer for Windows Media, Winamp etc. All the Radio Plugins, Webplayers etc are all fully interactive (On the Fly) with the Dj on Air at the time. The Dj will be able to see Shoutouts, Requests etc from within our very own custom Dj Panel. The requirements needed to join our team are: You have a minimum age of 16 and have a substantial music library as DJs & Presenters manage their own shows/music etc. Must have a good internet connection and be able to broadcast min 2 hours per week. Also have Teamspeak3 installed on your computer. If you think you have what we require, Please sign up to our website and post on our forums in the Apply To Join section and provide as much information as you possibly can to assist your application. Many Thanks

djultra

i'm very interested in you're hive website , now is that
a template edited or you designed you're own? if that's the case
what software did you use

Demo

No it is not a template. Website was created by our in house team using Notepad++

Shruti242

Hi.. Is the position still open?

Well I dont know if this arrangement will work but I am from India.. And I would really like to be a part of Hive365.

Let me know if you are still interested...

Demo

We are still recruiting.

If you love the listener interaction, Please check out of forums.

Scribbs

Take Me On?

Heya Hive 365 (keep ya buzzin'),
ok... i have no Previous experience, but i'm sure i'm up to the task! I have yet to install Teamspeak (doing it now) and my music library will have to be expanded (give me a list of what i'm likely to need, i'll get the lot). my internet download is slow, upload is average, but it's reliable, unless the electricity board cut us off. i can broadcast waaaay more than 2 hours a week, and most times of the night, from about 7 until 1 am ish.

I know it's not much to go on, but I have to start somewhere!

Please consider me!

Scribbs

Demo

Hi Scribbes,
We are looking for people with experience with Broadcasting Software and a substantial track list that can cover requests etc.
Because of the things we as a radio station can offer (Fully Interaction with ALL Listeners) We don't have the time to train up new presenters.

Hope you understand and Thanks for your interest :)