Hoove Radio is looking for djs

Moogirl

Hoove Radio (Honoring Our Outstanding Veterans Everywhere) is looking for djs. Hoove Radio is a licensed internet radio station based in the United States that plays mostly classic rock, pop and country 24/7/365. If you are interested in being a dj for Hoove Radio feel free to contact me.

Last edited:

Hankradio

The Continental Blues Ride

Hi Moogirl,

My name is David Michaelson and I host a rockin'/electric blues show called The Continental Blues Ride. It's a two hour weekly show that is offered through barter and delivered though a variety of methods, DropBox and MP3 being the most common.

Here's a clip of what your listeners can expect to hear...

The Continental Blues Ride - YouTube

If you're interested, feel free to get in touch with me here or email me directly at hankradio@gmail.com.

BTW, USAF vet here...thank you for your site!

Cheers,

David Michaelson

Attachments

• CBR Album Cover.jpg
    CBR Album Cover.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 547

Moogirl

Hoove Radio

Hi Moogirl,

My name is David Michaelson and I host a rockin'/electric blues show called The Continental Blues Ride. It's a two hour weekly show that is offered through barter and delivered though a variety of methods, DropBox and MP3 being the most common.

Here's a clip of what your listeners can expect to hear...

The Continental Blues Ride - YouTube

If you're interested, feel free to get in touch with me here or email me directly at hankradio@gmail.com.

BTW, USAF vet here...thank you for your site!

Cheers,

David Michaelson

First I would like to say "Thank You" for your service David and for your interest in Hoove Radio. Very nice video promo for "The Continental Blues Ride" and I will be getting in touch with you. Thank you again for your service and interest in Hoove Radio!

robinsond16

Hoove Radio (Honoring Our Outstanding Veterans Everywhere) is looking for djs. Hoove Radio is a licensed internet radio station based in the United States that plays mostly classic rock, pop and country 24/7/365. If you are interested in being a dj for Hoove Radio feel free to contact me.

Hey Moogirl

My name is Dillon Robinson and im looking to start djing for fun. I have never done this and was wondering if you would give me a chance! you can contact me here @ dillonrobinson@hotmail.com

Moogirl

Hoove Radio

Hi there am Dj katta from kenya, I hav gr8 skillz in Djing mostly live on radio here and I hav gr8 links n impact on dancehall music. I would kindly like to do a show called EFXlive . Kindly listen to Demos

deejayKatta - DJKATTA RADIO DEMO INTRO - Mixcrate

deejayKatta - DJ KATTA - LIVE ON RADIO DEMO LIVE SHOW SETS - Mixcrate

Thnx
Contacts: +254726960932
Email: deejaykatta@gmail.com
Fb: deejay katta
Tw: @deejaykatta

Thank you for your interest in being a dj on Hoove Radio. I will definitely listen to your demos and will contact you by email.

Thanks again for your interest in Hoove Radio. Hooves Up!

I will help.

I am interested. Can I do it offline? What do I need? Can you send me more info? My email is spencerbrittingham99@gmail.com