Host/DJ looking to get back into hosting

RazMansReality

Hi,

My name's Josh I go by The Raz Man or Raz also; I'm 34. Counting my start in high school I have off & on about 18 years as a host under my belt. I haven't been active with my shows for somewhere between a year & 1/2 to two years because my former job kept me from having the time but I miss it & I prefer radio/podcasting to making videos on youtube because you can cover more subjects easier so I'm here hoping that a station or stations has room for one or both of my shows.

The Raz Man's Reality is my talk show where I like to talk film, TV, sports & wrestling.

Country Raz Man Style is my as the title suggests my country music show.

There are archives of both shows still around online & I also recorded an air check for my talk show. If you'd like to listen to them or just want to talk to me about an opening you can request to follow me on twitter at @RazMansReality or email at razmansreality@gmail.com or just reply or PM me here.

If a talk show needs a cohost I'm down for that too. I could also host another style of music show if you need it but honestly don't listen to anything but country so I would use google for artist background info. My best hours for hosting or recording to send shows are Mon-Fri 9:30 AM-7 PM EST & Sat & Sun 11 AM-7 PM . Actual air times won't matter because I can pre-schedule any social media promotion. Any other questions just ask.

Last edited: