Hot AC/Variety Hits Station Looking For Hosts

countryradiousa

Hey there. I’m currently in the early phases of starting up a new Hot AC/Variety Hits formatted station and am searching for volunteer hosts to fill the following slots:

1.) Morning: Monday-Friday, 6-10 AM EST
2.) Midday: Monday-Friday, 1-4 PM EST
3.) Evening: Monday-Friday, 7-11 PM EST
4.) Overnight: Monday/Tuesday-Friday/Saturday, 11 PM - 3 AM EST
5.) Weekend 1: Saturday & Sunday, 1-5 PM EST
6.) Weekend 2: Saturday & Sunday, 5-9 PM EST

I would prefer live shows, but if you want to do a voicetracked or produced show I’m open to that as well. Not much experience is needed. After all, this is a startup station and we’re relatively new to all of this as well. All you have to have is a mixing board, mic/headphones, and a DJ software (Station Playlist, Mixx, SAM Live, etc.). I’ll set you up with the encoding software so you can connect to our server to broadcast your show. Setup is really easy and only takes a few minutes.

As for the station, we will be a Hot AC/Variety Hits hybrid and will feature a mix of today’s chart-toppers, upcoming artists, and a healthy amount of “Oh Wow” songs from the late 70’s, 80’s, 90’s, and 2000’s. I’ll give you the link to our playlist and jingles and if you have any additional music in your library that fits the format, you’re welcome to play that as well. After all, it’s your show, and you’re open to develop your own content, features, and segments as long as it fits the format.

If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. I hope to sign on some new talent to “The Point - Pittsburgh’s Hit Music Radio.”

Last edited: