#i99MusicRadio presents EDISUN

i99Radio.com

We're an internet radio station that broadcasts world wide 24x7 commercial free. We went private May 1st this year, testing the stream with friends & family to get out the kinks/ bugs. We went public June 1st.

It was a struggle gaining listeners at first, but we then used social media (twitter mainly) to our advantage. Apparently people love #Random hashtags. So we started a thing called the music request show where users can request the song they want to hear using #i99MusicRadio on twitter. It was a huge hit.

Anyways, we've been supporting a lot of local & independent bands as well, one of which is EDISUN, an Alt Rock band who are currently about to go on tour supporting their latest song "Refugees" that we've been spinning daily.

October 16th they hit Philadelphia, PA - where we are located at. This will be the first concert we are supporting & sponsoring. We will be broadcasting live from the venue - the entire concert, including exclusive interviews with the bands! We hope you can join us in this very first, (and hopefully not last) amazing adventure! It all starts at 8:00PM US EST on http://i99Radio.com/