Icecast server details update?

oysterproject

Hi, I need to update the actual server details on our Icecast server and changing the info in control panel is not reflected in the server admin info, see screenshots attached. How does the the actual server info get changed? Thanks for providing a great streaming service :)

Attachments

• Picture 5.png
    Picture 5.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 757
  • Picture 7.png
    Picture 7.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 726
  • Picture 8.png
    Picture 8.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 787

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
When you are using the Auto DJ those settings will be used for the stream info. If you are streaming live from your computer then those details are defined in the meta-data or yellow pages) area of your encoder.

Try restarting the server for the Auto DJ info to take effect.

oysterproject

I understand about the auto dj changing the stream info when started and when the encoder is streaming using its facility to describe etc however when auto dj is off and the encoder (SAM) is in use some directories still pick up the data that is shown on the http://95.211.0.141:10334/admin/stats.xsl page (attached) i.e. server_description and server_name This is the data we would like to change

Attachments

• Picture 10.jpg
    Picture 10.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 972

oysterproject

Now sorted since discovering another amin had updated the encoder feed in SAM andnot told anyone.... sorry to waste your time :)