Iconic Hits (UK) Looking for Presenters !

Stav

Hi All,

I have set up Iconic Hits (UK) and am currently looking for presenters from around the globe that are wanting to get involved in the station…

I have been involved with local (FM), regional (FM) and internet stations for 4 years and have now decided to start my own station…

Please contact me if you are interested in getting involved - if you can provide sample of your work that would be great..

Regards
Stu

Stav

Steve

Thanks for the email and I would be delighted to run your recorded show on a Sunday.

I like your style and could start this Sunday if that's ok with you.

What time would you like to be broadcast ??

Do you have an image and also are you able to send a drop that I can play throughout the week letting people know the name of your show, time & date it's on. (Eg: hi it me Steve Harty with my show xyz you can hear me every Sunday at (time) here on iconic hits) or something to that effect and maybe with a dance track in the background.

Hope you are happy with that and will be great having you on board.

Regards
Stu

Harty

Great news.
I'll send you a download link for the current show, artwork, and a custom promo.
Just email me your email address using my contact form at www.thepleasuredome.co and I'll add you to my mail out list.
Cheers.

Malkia

hi, i am a hip hop and rnb dj and i also play african music, soul, soft rock, old school among others. Please let me know if i can do a hip hop and rnb show or an african music show, thanks

Rick Hart

Saw your post very interested in being a part of this opportunity being presented at this time, I have a show The radio program is call Friday Nite Heat Radio. Presented By KangoBlackHouse Its a Friday Nite Program which features live interviews with sport figures in N.F.L & N.B.A also National & upcoming music artist with great commentary and also providing the Hottest music in Urban, Music Hip Hop ,Pop ,Classics etc. giving are listeners the best in live Dee Jay Music Mixes would love the opportunity of being a part of the roster etc. of this great Online Radio Journey email: me @ KangoblackHouse@yahoo.com
Thank You
Rick Hart