ill do some free voice overs

Je Vibo

Voice overs needed...

i thort i do some free voice overs iv been doing these for over 10 years now iv got some time to kill at min

Hi DJ Fallen. It would be great if you do the following lines:

"Tune in Saturday nights with Jexcalibur as he hosts two great shows in one fun shift. Starting off with ReBeat Offenders at 8pm, followed by Motel 69 at 9:30pm. On the station that rocks the world wide web 24/7. Hawkradio.net."

Please e-mail the voice over to <prodigal.sun.inc@gmail.com>

Thanks!

djryan411

Dj ryan

Hey man i would love if you made one for me that says "Tune in to The Ryan Rock Shows Wednesday from 12 to 3 p.m and on Saturday from 7 to 8 p.m only here on HawkRadio.net the staion that rocks the world wide web"
When your done please send the voice over to thetrewsfan@gmail.com Thanks :rofl:

Kev Mann

wow a free voice over would be amazing if you could please do me one that would be greatly appreciated

script for voice over .

Your locked on to the sounds of nonemous dj ( pronounced like anonymous without the a at start ) on a2b radio the home of the daily free mix download

Many thanks in advance .

Hawk Radio

Hi DJ Fallen

Hi DJ Fallen i would love a drop ---> your listening to the JoeShow with Joey Edwards brought to you by Ray's Costume Jewelry on HawkRadio.net

Thanks in advance
joey@hawkradio.net

Last edited: