Internet Radio DJs Wanted

LMP Music

LMP Music is an up and coming Internet radio station with live broadcasting, podcast streaming and downloads. We cover all eras and genres of music and broadcast around the globe.

We are recruiting new DJs for the station. You can broadcast from almost anywhere in the world, all you need is a PC with a mic and a broadband Internet connection and some music, we can help you get set up. The positions are voluntary but we do offer a lot of perks!

To find out more or apply to be a DJ on LMP Music, send us an email.

radio@lmpmusic.co.cc

Visit our new website LMP Music - acid, acoustic, alternative, aston, baile, broadcast, funk, bass, bassline, blues, bossa nova, comedy, dancehall, disco, dj, download, drum n bass, club, dub, dubstep, eclectic, electro, electronic, electronica, experimental, folk, funk,

Thanks.

Last edited:

BoneyardRadio

Boneyard Radio is a Rock Station and is looking for DJs to DJ for us

Ok people my name is Gary Lee and I am the Owner of a Rock Station called Boneyard radio and we are looking for DJs or On-Air Personalities so if you think you have what it takes to make it at Boneyard radio then IM me on Yahoo Messenger at gary_hamblin2000@yahoo.com and also go to Boneyard Radio and click on the Application link to download the app and send it to me via e-mail and thank you for your time 8)

Looking For DJ's

Are you sick of drama in the internet radio world? Come join us today.We are Drama Free. We here at Underground Darkness Are looking for new Dj's to come help us out.We recently did some house cleaning as we like to call it. We are looking for fresh faces! We do not pay. We stream at 128kbs/44.1kkhz. We just opened our station up to the world. The broadcaster we use is sam's. We mainly play Rock, Metal and rap. If you are interested, please email me at underground.darkness.radio@gmail.com and i can instruct you on how to fill out a DJ Application. Thank You For reading this.

We are a small Station as of right now. We are perfect if you are Looking for a place to just relax. Now don't get me wrong. Our main goal is to make this station Large and in charge. However we need you're help first. We play mostly Goth, Punk, Metal and Heavy Metal. However you can always sprinkle in your own taste. Our schedule is pretty much wide open right now. So time slots shouldn't be a problem.

DJ Darkness
Owner / DJ

Here are the requirements.

 You must be 18+
 Windows Xp or Higher
 512mb's of ram or Higher
 1.0 GHZ Cpu or Higher
 Dedicated Cable or high speed internet (No Wireless.)
 MP3's Enough to fill a three hour time slot.
 Sam Broadcaster 4
 Team viewer
 Skype
 A good attitude and work ethic.

(stop by the website Underground Darkness Radio