Internet Radio Station currently looking for DJ's

DJFireCFR

Hello to all out there. My name is DJ Fire (owner of CrossFire-Radio).

We are currently in need of DJ's.

CrossFire-Radio has been around since August 2005, and still running. Years go by, things tend to fade out, and peoples personal lives tend to pick up. So we have had a few DJ's having to leave because of "real life" issues. So now we are looking for some "new blood" to fill in the spots available.

CFR's time zone is based on "EST". But are willing to bring in people from anywhere in the world. If you got the voice, and have the time to be on air for a couple hours a week, then give us a shout, and lets see how it works out.

(Volunteer's only, we can not pay.)

We have a full set up of Forums/Messageboard, a Chat, Arcade, etc. The DJ's each have their own "DJ Panel" which they use for when they are on the air.

**Notes**
You must be able to multi-task very well. (Mandatory)
Have some knowledge of music and previous internet DJ'ing (We will train)
Know how to make an audio clip (You would be surprised on how many people don't know how)
Good voice!

Necessary items needed:
Microphone
Knowledge of SAM program (If you know how to use SAM, great. If not, we will train you.)
Good amount of music

(On a last note, if you currently DJ for another internet radio station, please do not apply. This is due to conflict of interest, sorry)

If you are a Genre specific DJ (rock only, metal only, etc) let me know. You can contact us at beadj at crossfire-radio.com Send us an email, and let us know you are interested.

Also we do not do Syndicated shows.. Live only.

Thank you for reading, and thanks for your time,

Last edited:

DJFireCFR

Just thought I would jump on back over here, just as a refresher. We are still looking for some DJs for the station. :D

rik1960

no syndication ...

just trying to get back in the saddle ... lol

greetz

rik 8)

Last edited:

DJFireCFR

Hi Nic.

We are a "LIVE" radio only type station. We are not looking for any Syndication or Pre-recorded radio DJ's.

But we are looking for "LIVE" only DJ's.

and for specific Genre's.
Rock
Reggae
Rap,Hip-Hop, R&B
Country
Variety (mix of all Genre's)
Metal
Trance/Dance

jaybee

i am interested

i have a deep rich voice that is trying to get into the radio business . i have a voice that the ladies love to talk to and listen how can i start i am in memphis. filmguy2011@gmail.com plz contact back tried to send an emailbut came back to me

Maloneyb20

Interested in DJ'ing

Hi I'm interested in hosting a radio, I can make a playlist and I can do all sorts of genres from Dance/Electro/Heavy Metal/Hip-hop/Indie etc

E-mail me on Maloneyb20@gmail.com if you're interested me in DJ'ing

Thanks!

dj component

Interested in DJ'ing

hey there,

kinda new to the internet dj'ing . But the last 4 years I have been holding a resideince at one of the local bars here in town.

I play from what I have been told a mix bag of tricks thats been keeping the people comeing back every weekend. I also done some wedding localy as well .

I been using serato itch over the above time period and steady getting better I don't know everything about dj'ing but trying to cover alot.

Just thought this would be a good forward progession for me.

let me know if you think I would be a good fit for your station.

Thanks

Raul Maldonado

Power92-radio

HELLO GUYS MY NAME IS DJ GHOST POWER92-RADIO IS LOOKING FOR DJS POWER92 RADIO BEEN OUT SINCE LAST MONTH OF THIS YEAR WE PLAY ALL KINDS OF MUSIC U MUST HAVE MIC SO IF U WANT TO BE A DJ ON POWER92-RADIO GO ON SITE AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE DJ SCHEDULE AND FILL OUT DJ APP at POWER 92 RADIO

Last edited:

Raul Maldonado

Owner Of Power92

hey there,

kinda new to the internet dj'ing . But the last 4 years I have been holding a resideince at one of the local bars here in town.

I play from what I have been told a mix bag of tricks thats been keeping the people comeing back every weekend. I also done some wedding localy as well .

I been using serato itch over the above time period and steady getting better I don't know everything about dj'ing but trying to cover alot.

Just thought this would be a good forward progession for me.

let me know if you think I would be a good fit for your station.

Thanks
i could take u in if u like i am looking for djs for my radio station hear is my yahoo hit me up dj_ghost_201160@yahoo.com

Chitown303radio

Hello,

I am looking for DJs to fill time slots. VRDO - Your Variety Station is multiple formatted with both automated music and live DJs. The station is also licensed
and owned by me. I am seeking DJs of the following genres: Metal, Rap, Hip Hop, JPOP, KPOP, Variety, Rock and Country. On top of my normal Metal radio show, I also do a show on Sundays called "Sunday at the movies" Which is 2 hours of movie soundtracks and scores. So there's no limit to show format. There's a DJ application
and schedule on the website: www.vrdoradio.com

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Brandon "Raven"
VRDO - Your Variety Station - Owner

DJFireCFR

You know you guys can submit a message on your own thread instead of hijacking my thread...

We are currently in need of DJ's.

CrossFire-Radio has been around since August 2005, and still running. Years go by, things tend to fade out, and peoples personal lives tend to pick up. So we have had a few DJ's having to leave because of "real life" issues. So now we are looking for some "new blood" to fill in the spots available.

CFR's time zone is based on "EST". But are willing to bring in people from anywhere in the world. If you got the voice, and have the time to be on air for a couple hours a week, then give us a shout, and lets see how it works out.

(Volunteer's only, we can not pay.)

The DJ's each have their own "DJ Panel" which they use for when they are on the air.

**Notes**
You must be able to multi-task very well. (Mandatory)
Have some knowledge of music and previous internet DJ'ing (We will train)
Know how to make an audio clip (You would be surprised on how many people don't know how)
Good voice!

Necessary items needed:
Microphone
Knowledge of SAM program (If you know how to use SAM, great. If not, we will train you.)
Good amount of music

(On a last note, if you currently DJ for another internet radio station, please do not apply. This is due to conflict of interest, sorry)

If you are a Genre specific DJ (rock only, metal only, etc) let me know. You can contact us at beadj at crossfire-radio.com Send us an email, and let us know you are interested. CrossFire-Radio | DJ App

Also we do not do Syndicated shows.. Live only.

Thank you for reading, and thanks for your time,