Internet Radio Station sustaining services

Spencer James

Hi everyone

If you were running a radio station, and were looking to have round the clock presentation, would you look at using a sustaining service?

If it had presenters round the clock, and enabled you to play your own jingles and imaging, would this be something you would consider?

A new service is launching in a few weeks, so if you are interested, please comment below or PM me.

Spencer

Spencer James

Introducing Hit Music Network

A few days ago I mentioned about a new sustainer service that is launching. Well I am very pleased to let you know it is now available for internet radio stations.

Hit Music Network is a presenter driven, MOR music format feed for your station and is available on a 24/7/365 basis.

You can take Hit Music Networks feed for as many hours a day as you wish. It only carries ‘light’ branding and would therefore fit in with your current stations format and branding. We are looking at technology to let you place your own jingles on top of ours, which should launch in the next few weeks.

This means you can have professional sounding presenters around the clock, when you are not doing live or scheduled programmes.

For more details, visit Hit Music Network | Professional content for your radio station

Between now and the end of October (2014) we have some exclusive launch discounts for stations signing up. Please click on Contact Hit Music Network | Hit Music Network and tell us about your station.

To benefit from the launch offer, please include the words "Launch Offer" in the message field.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask below :)