Lady DJ Looking For A Radio Station

Hi Louisa,
We are a fairly new radio station but already average about 2,400 hits per month on a regular basis. We are looking for a presenter to play our Indie music submissions, if you would like to try a demo spot and see how you like it. We broadcast to over 87 countries at tis time and growing each day. The way it works we send you the music, bio of the band, and pictures. You listen to the music and present it in your format MP3, or you can record your show without the music and we can add it when you send your show to us in mp3 format, or we could work out the live show. We could start maybe one show a month, and build from there, we have 1,000 of submissions and new artists respond each day.
Please send us a demo thanks.
IndieRadioMusic.com (Bill Program Manager)
Hello there,

My name is Louisa Thomas

I have got a little experience on presenting a radio show as I have worked on another internet radio station for just under the year, but I have learnt a lot and am still keen to learn. I had 2 main shows a week, 1 on a Friday night and a breakfast show on a Saturday morning. I also had a show every second Sunday afternoon. I am no longer with this internet radio station that I was a presenter for, we have parted on good terms. I have got the bug for being a presenter and I wondered if you were looking for any new presenters at the moment.

I listen to all sorts of music from country music to movie hits, musicals, 50's to 00's, chart music, club classics, rock & roll, jazz, easy listening, and my collection of music is always growing. If I was successful, then I would play music that suited for the time of day / evening that people would enjoy. For example : - Friday evening I would play things like club classics I know that not all my tastes in music would suit every listener, but I would try to find a happy medium which would probably contain artists like Queen, Bonjovi, Will Young, Alesha Dixon, Abba.

I am based in the South West of the UK and I when I was with the previous radio station, I was using Sam Broadcaster for my shows to go live. I also have a Sound cloud page which I uploaded recorded shows to and if you would like to hear one of the shows then please let me know and I will send you a link.

I hope to hear from anyone soon as I am keen to get back on he airwaves ASAP

Kind Regards

Hello there, I work for a station that would love to have your saturday breakfast show from 6:00 am uk time till 9:00 am uk time we would love for you to start on
9th of january 2016 also you will need to email matt.swain@upradiouk.com
My name is Louisa Thomas

I have got a little experience on presenting a radio show as I have worked on another internet radio station for just under the year, but I have learnt a lot and am still keen to learn. I had 2 main shows a week, 1 on a Friday night and a breakfast show on a Saturday morning. I also had a show every second Sunday afternoon. I am no longer with this internet radio station that I was a presenter for, we have parted on good terms. I have got the bug for being a presenter and I wondered if you were looking for any new presenters at the moment.

I listen to all sorts of music from country music to movie hits, musicals, 50's to 00's, chart music, club classics, rock & roll, jazz, easy listening, and my collection of music is always growing. If I was successful, then I would play music that suited for the time of day / evening that people would enjoy. For example : - Friday evening I would play things like club classics I know that not all my tastes in music would suit every listener, but I would try to find a happy medium which would probably contain artists like Queen, Bonjovi, Will Young, Alesha Dixon, Abba.

I am based in the South West of the UK and I when I was with the previous radio station, I was using Sam Broadcaster for my shows to go live. I also have a Sound cloud page which I uploaded recorded shows to and if you would like to hear one of the shows then please let me know and I will send you a link.

I hope to hear from anyone soon as I am keen to get back on he airwaves ASAP

Kind Regards