License Issues

BHCRInternet

Our internet station has been requested by PPL to provide information about listener hours for the first three quarters of this year.

We know from previous figures that we average no more than 3 or 4 listeners a time. Our live figures from our host WHMSonic (UR Stream Media Ltd) seem to back this up.

However, they do not provide figures regarding listener hours, or average per hour (like our previous provider) and they say that despite apparently having 596 listeners in the last week (!) we have only had 91 this month and 553 in total this year ! They do provide figures that say how many listeners have been on during any hour, which are not archived, and they claim this week that for a three hour period we had 100 on in each hour, which is absurd, particularly based on our apparent annual traffic ! Basically their figures are wrong.

I have e mailed them and been told that their figures are exact and correct despite my protestations. They claim that they meet licensing requirements which they don’t.

I don’t know how to approach this to get accurate figures, or how to work it out with PPL.

I wonder if anyone else has had these issues. Can someone advise ? I’m tearing my hair out here.

Thanks

I.F