Listeners needed .... Listeners needed .... www.radio-airwaves.co.uk

Vosto

Your station is fine but lacking a chat makes it not so attractive because people need to interract with eachother.

djs wanted

Radio Airwaves NEEEEEEEEDS you as a listener .... why not tune in www.radio-airwaves.co.uk
Dancing With An iPod in Public - Footloose - YouTube Take radio airwaves with you log in on your phone

Hello one and All .. I have had replies from quality djs but would like a few more...! :)

Radio Airwaves is an eclectic internet Radio Station. We have just celebrated our first year anniversary. We have a consistent listener base but we are looking to increase this and grow the station. ;)

Rather than have too few Deejays playing many hours, I would rather thave many Deejays playing 2 hour shows.

I am not interested in syndicates or pre-recorded shows. I wish to invite Djs into the Radio Airwaves Family Deejays who will play 'live' shows.

I would like to hear from Deejays who:-
  • Have a love of music
  • Have knowledge of Sam Broadcaster
  • Have a Headphones and Microphone
  • Have knowledge of mirc chat program
  • Have use of skype
If you can commit to 1 x two hour show a week I would like to hear from you.

Please check out our website on www.radio-airwaves.co.uk and look at Schedule.

For an informal chat on skype please email me on Stationmanager@radio-airwaves.co.uk

Thank you for reading 8)​

nazif

DJ/presenter needed

Hey there do you need any extra dj's at the moment?

Matt
Radio BeatZ is a professional live international online radio(mainly hosted from Bangladesh). We use professional Icecast Server. We have DJs from various countries including USA, Bangladesh, Greece & Spain & more. We have a huge listener base. The award winning famous chat show "Europe Calling" is aired from our station! 8)

We need Djs (who are also presenter/not presenter) worldwide. Here we promise to give you a complete radio environment. We provide our DJ's:
# Full Sam Broadcaster Software (with licence) for free (worth $ 250).
# We highly pay heed to our dj's available time.
# Excellent exposure of our dj's show by promoting them on air & in the main bill board of our website.
# Professional Certificate if the Dj is able to satisfy us.
# Live SMS facility so that the dj's can get in touch with the listeners & to get their song requests.
And above all, We treat your DJ's like our family member.

All types of genres accepted. Shows should be live. Age must be at least 15.

So give a shot! U WILL SURELY FEEL THE DIFFERENCE! :)

Apply here: http://www.tinyurl.com/radiobeatz-job

Or direct email us: job@radiobeatz.com

Nazif Mahbub
Station Manager
Radio BeatZ Ltd.
RadioBeatZ.com