looking for a dj show slot for a internet radio station in the us

hey looking for primetime slot on a internet radio station my name is djwildmanjensen i have 15 years background and also a former fm dj i play r&b and pop our country or rock and remix music i can put on awesome shows email at djwildmanjensen@yahoo.com or contact me on skype at dj.wildmanjensen8):happy:;)

Gregg Allen

Party 934 is looking for unique, forward-thinking individuals to remotely-produce independent and non-traditional radio programs. No experience is required as training is provided. This position is remote in nature and a presence in our office is not required - in other words, all of our on-air personalities stream their programs from home.

Candidates will be programming and presenting of an exciting, entertaining, and informative radio program that you create. It could be music, talk, or a little bit of both. At Party 934, we allow our personalities to have a personality; the station takes a hand-off approach to programming, and thus, on-air personalities have near complete creative control.

Our parent organization, The Freeform Radio Initiative, is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt nonprofit organization. Thus, all our broadcasts are commercial free. Unlike other stations, we do not charge any fees to our on-air personalities, or to the thousands of independent musical artists featured 24/7 on Party 934.

If you are interested in this position and getting your voice heard on the air, please send a letter of interest to dan@party934.com. In the meantime, feel free to visit our website - www.party934.com