Looking for a DJ voluntee job- broadcasting from home

AbbeyTheUnicorn

Hey, Im Abbey, my DJ name is Abbey The Unicorn though. Music is my life! I would honestly work with any music station, except country. I use a proffesional recording mic, that can also be used as a mic to do live broadcasts from my computer. Trust me, I have plenty of music options from indie rock to punk. I would prefer to Broadcast live, and i can work weekday afternoons after 2 and until 9, and on weekends i can work whenever, even the night to early mornign shifts. I really want to work as a DJ, because music is my passion, please get back to me if your interested at myemail213213@gmail.com

still looking for a dj gig

Hey, Im Abbey, my DJ name is Abbey The Unicorn though. Music is my life! I would honestly work with any music station, except country. I use a proffesional recording mic, that can also be used as a mic to do live broadcasts from my computer. Trust me, I have plenty of music options from indie rock to punk. I would prefer to Broadcast live, and i can work weekday afternoons after 2 and until 9, and on weekends i can work whenever, even the night to early mornign shifts. I really want to work as a DJ, because music is my passion, please get back to me if your interested at myemail213213@gmail.com

hello dj wildmanjensen here add me on yahoo messenger lets talk and download Skype
my id on yahoo messeger is djwildmanjensen on Skype it is dj .wildmanjensen