Looking for a new station.

PhoenixCamerah

Looking to join a station who would like the focus I'm all about: Independent artists.
I have a large catalogue of indie artists, mostly rock, hard rock & metal.
I would like to continue my work for the independent artist, as the station I am with might be shutting down soon. A lot of them are from all over Canada, and beyond.

I consider this a labour of love for indie music......

Hi we are looking for a DJ to fill the slot of 3-6 pm CST if you are interested. The site is http://jndradio.com We do have an application you can fill out if you are interested. Hope to hear from you soon. Or you can email my assistant Jenn @jschu48@att.net

Thanks,
Judith & Jenn

CATV Radio is a radio station, broadcasting 24 hours a day, we are rebranding on the 1st February and would like you to be apart of our station whether it's helping us behind the scenes or being a presenter.

We've been on the air since September 2016 and every day we bring you a unique mix of great music from the 80s to now along with all the local news and information about what's going on in this part of the world.

CATV Radio is on air right around the clock so whether you're waking up, in need of a daytime pick me up or soothing to sleep, we're always here to keep you company and in touch.

It's this special blend of music, entertainment, news and local information and we have our very own CATV Radio magazine but don't forget that you can be involved too ...

get in touch with us if you wish to apply anybody any age welcome.

EMAIL: contact@catvradio.tk
FACEBOOK: /CATVRADIO

David Preston

Looking to join a station who would like the focus I'm all about: Independent artists.
I have a large catalogue of indie artists, mostly rock, hard rock & metal.
I would like to continue my work for the independent artist, as the station I am with might be shutting down soon. A lot of them are from all over Canada, and beyond.

I consider this a labour of love for indie music......

Hiya.

We're a 24-hour-a-day Internet station, Mad Wasp Radio, based in London in the UK which has been broadcasting since September 2017 – and we would be very interested in having you on board. Our main musical thrust is indie and supporting new talent that normally doesn't get heard on the mainstream, more specifically punk, alternative, electronic, rock and metal (and we also air some comedy). We are really keen to have a regular rock and metal show – and it just so happens that my partner has a new talent show which always seems to feature quite a lot of Canadian bands.

Our website is madwaspradio.com where you can give us a listen or you can find us on Facebook or Twitter.

Do get back as we can certainly relate yo your 'labour of love' comment!

Albest

David
Mad Wasp Radio

Stevy6

5 year old licenced U.K. based station, ( worldwide audience) check out the website (www.hive365.co.uk ) and schedule to see if there so a slot you can commit to, (2 hours per week live) tune in and if you like what you see and hear, feel free to fill in th application and our station manager will get back to you.

Your show format, your choice of songs and your personality.
If it’s listeners and interaction you are looking for, hive365 is the station for you.