Looking For a Station With Listeners To Present At

FlamingoDriver

I'm a guy that used to present at habbo fansites. Part of me thinks internet radio is a dead medium so I'm probably not gonna get a lot of success here - but, also, I miss radio. It's a passion. Audio in general. I've been doing online radio on-and-off since 2010 and I love it completely. But I'm looking for some motivation. By that I mean...a station that actually has listeners. I'm looking for any place that isn't Hive. Thanks.

I'm a guy that used to present at habbo fansites. Part of me thinks internet radio is a dead medium so I'm probably not gonna get a lot of success here - but, also, I miss radio. It's a passion. Audio in general. I've been doing online radio on-and-off since 2010 and I love it completely. But I'm looking for some motivation. By that I mean...a station that actually has listeners. I'm looking for any place that isn't Hive. Thanks.
please email me at staff@xcessfm.co.uk as we are interested in having your show on are station

GCFX RADIO

GCFX Global Radio is taking the world by storm averaging over 1000 new and dedicated listeners for the month of December 2019 alone. We are currently seeking new and dedicated talent (Jazz, R&B, Reggae, Soft Rock) and if interested, send an email which should include a sound check. Feel free to visit us on our website, on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

Last edited:

ItsJack

UpBeat's team is full of people just like you!
I myself started my presenting experience at Habbo fansites - we'd love to have you as part of the team!

Check out our website and consider sending in an application?