looking for new internet radio stations

Allen Culver

i work along with tunein.com and i am looking for internet radio stations that are not listed in their directory if you are a new internet radio station and would like for your station be listened more.please list me your internet radio station,website,pls or m3u file.Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks

Allen Culver
Illinois

Muzocial

Muzo Radio

Our player link is Muzo Radio - powered by KryKey at 320K - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music

Our website is Home

We are an 24hr Global Indie Radio Station with 1 channel streaming at best rate of 320k, we will be adding several other genre based channels to our station for our listeners benefit.:|
Our one stream at present is mixed indie artists, we hope to have fulltime djs soon.8)

All enquires welcome for the positions of unpaid DJs....

SeductionRadio

seduction radio

Hello, can you add us please.

Seductionradio.co.uk

Thank you

piedpiperpromo

Hi Guys...

Were looking to expand our syndicate of Radio Stations for unsigned bands to get airplay. This si a perfect thread as theres quite a few statsion hear and Id love you all to be involved.

We send a weekly submission of the best tracks sent to Pied Piper Promo, via our syndicate, for them to consider for airplay.

All you need to do is take a listen to the 5-10 tracks (details of genre, hometown etc will be included so you can easily skip anything unsuuited for your show) and if you like one that you hear give it a play on your show.

We will notify bands that are successful in acheiving radio play and they in turn will be inviting their fans to tune into your show..... instantly giving you a boost in listenership. All tracks will be pre-vetted by Pied Piper Promo for radio quality and content.

Submissions will include a stream of the track (if you need an MP3 copy we can obtain this for you
Artist Details
Genre
hometown

Confirm via reply and we can add your mailing address to the syndicate list in time for the first submissions next week

Pied Piper Promo
Pied Piper Promotions | Facebook

Tbrock

Station's name bglradio.net the fusion

We play the best in today's music and have other shows for classic rock, retro and country. We also have a sockhop show once a month. If you have any questions please contact me terrybrock59@yahoo.com

bensiddall

Shockwave FM

Could you please add my station its called Shockwave FM and heres a link to the website Shockwave
Thanks,
BenSiddall

i work along with tunein.com and i am looking for internet radio stations that are not listed in their directory if you are a new internet radio station and would like for your station be listened more.please list me your internet radio station,website,pls or m3u file.Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks

Allen Culver
Illinois