Looking for On Air Personalities at Creek Valley Radio

Chad

Hi everyone, hope all of you are well! I am Chad with Creek Valley Radio. We have relaunched our station and are looking for voluntary On-Air Personalities/DJs. If you have a pre-taped show, feel free to drop us a line as we will consider it as well. We have many openings all throughout the week. We are also looking US based and Australia based on air personalities as well as people to help within our promotions department that can help promote our station as well as work within our chatroom and facebook. Since all work is on a voluntary basis, absolutely no drama, harassment or stress is allowed. Also, you will have to take requests from the listeners and play only the music that our format allows. This is an incredible opportunity to become part of a great station that wants to see you grow and have fun! If you think you might be interested, head on over to www.creekvalleyradio.com and click on the "Become an on-air personality" post to get started. Whether you're a veteran or a new comer to broadcasting, we look forward to seeing your application! Over the next few weeks we will start training with those who come on board with us to ensure a smooth and fantastic start to your tenure with Creek Valley Radio. If you have any questions that this posting or the application has not answered, please feel free to email us at contact@creekvalleyradio.com or post a reply here. Thanks for your time and good luck!!

Last edited:
Chad,

This is Chris from Heat FM. Take a look at our website at www.heatfmradio.com. Do you guys have a website? I may be able to help you with that. I also do a show on Saturday mornings that I can give you a copy of for later airplay or maybe I could simulcast the show. I already simulcast on Iconic Extra (which is a new station) as well so I am trying to get them up and running. Email me at chris.cataldo@gmail.com

Thanks,
Chris