Looking for presenters.

TMCR

We are a community Radio station based near Doncaster South Yorkshire. Due to past miss management of the station it has left us in a situation of needing people on the air. The station is now under new management and we are looking for presenters / DJ's to fill some of our empty slots. We would like live presenters if you live locally or we can accept recorded shows, however the show must be produced solely for the station. If you are interested please get in touch robh03252@gmail.com

General Lighting

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is the station online?...

If I am looking in the correct places this is a fully licensed community radio station in the North of England with both online streaming and an FM broadcast licence. It is common to use both for community radio these days as the FM transmitter power is limited and increasingly younger people do not own an FM radio (often until they start driving) - or find that listening to one indoors is difficult due to interference caused by computers and the power supply units in other gadgets.

@TMCR - feel free to put your stations website address in your signature/profile (in fact all of you with stations can/should do this, it can gain you more listeners as well as give potential volunteers a better idea of the stations format)

TMCR

Hi The station is online and on FM and in response to the other comment. We are quite a high power community station and have a range of about 25 miles from our base. The station website is www.tmcrfm.org. As I mentioned in my original post the station has suffered in the past with poor management. However things are turning around and we need more presenters.

Last edited: