Looking for Presenters

Hi we are a brand new Online Regional Radio Station for the North East UK. We play the last 5 Decades from the 60s to the Present Day. Our Radio Automation Software is PlayoutOne Pro with WEB VT. We are looking for Presenters for Daytime Shows Evening Shows and Weekend Shows. We are looking for Presenters For

Drive Time Mon-Fri 3-6
Evening Mon-Fri 6-10

We are a fully Licensed Radio Station PPL/PRS MCPS. Looking for Presenters with own Studio or Equipment for live shows. But we do use Web VT for Voice Tracking if needed. Thanks

Last edited:

Dick Lee

Hi we are a brand new Online Regional Radio Station for the North East UK. We play the last 5 Decades from the 60s to the Present Day. Our Radio Automation Software is PlayoutOne Pro with WEB VT. We are looking for Presenters for Daytime Shows Evening Shows and Weekend Shows. We are looking for Presenters For

Drive Time Mon-Fri 3-6
Evening Mon-Fri 6-10

We are a fully Licensed Radio Station PPL/PRS MCPS. Looking for Presenters with own Studio or Equipment for live shows. But we do use Web VT for Voice Tracking if needed. Thanks

Hello: I am interested. May I ask you to contact me at: rleekgb@comcast.net.

Hi there,

I'd be interested in this! I currently produce two weekly syndicated shows and VT on a few FMs here in the U.S., and if you'd like I could VT one of your available time slots. I currently have a full network studio (also recently made the switch to PlayoutONE pro) but it'd probably be easier to VT unless you'd like to take a network feed from one of my weekend shows? If you'd be interested let me know!
This air check is from a station I worked at 3-4 years ago: