Looking for something different?

Lorcian

Good Morning! Afternoon/evening....

My Name is Daniel, I'm the station manager for G3 Radio. We've been broadcasting for about a month now. We're fully licenced through PPL and PRS.

Our focus isn't so much on music, but rather live presenters and chat. Topics include; Gaming, general interest stuff - such as movies, books, new music and live events for which we organise OB's. We even have sponsors on board such as multiplay, and attend their Insomnia LAN events twice a year.

With things like spotify and whatnot why would listeners choose to listen to someone elses music choice, when they can listen to their own? Internet radio seems to be changing, and we need to change with it.

We have a healthy weekly lineup, and gaming community as we have our own game servers. But are looking to grow and we need all the help we can get.

If you're interested in helping out and mabe present your own show, then get in touch with either Laura or mysef (Daniel) and we'll have a chat.

My email address is Daniel@g3-radio.net
Laura's Laura@g3-radio.net
Our website is: http://g3-radio.net/

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:

Lorcian

update

Hey guys,

Thought you might apprechiate a small update.

First of all, thank you!!! to everyone who has shown an interest in our station! We have had a fair few applications and we've had to start turning people away as they are not quite what we are looking for in our prime time slots.

So, I thought I'd clarify on here rather than waste anyones time :)

If you're intertested in a prime time show - We have one opening available at the moment. We're looking for a presenter who can host a chat show, or some sort of live content - be it live music or otherwise. Our followers tune in at that time especially for live chat shows. We try not to dissapoint them too much! We have several presenters who focus on music and we need to achieve a balance.

Our later slots 10 PM GMT onwards - are still available for music shows. We are looking for a DJ's who can do live sets - house, progressive & D&B etc and a Rock/metal presenter for veriety.

Our aim is to have a mosly chat based shows on between 7 - 10 PM GMT then followed up by a music DJ in the late evening (10 PM GMT + ) to wind down.

If you're interested - we'd be delighted to hear from you!

Daniel
daniel@g3-radio.net

Last edited: