Looking to fill time slots for Chitown 303 Radio

Chitown303radio

• Hello, I am the owner of Chitown 303 Radio and I am currently looking for DJs to fill time slots. The radio station is a licensed station online and runs multiple format music 24/7. Each day is specific for certain music type. I'll list it below before continuing my post..

Mondays: Unsigned Local Artists and Bands Worldwide
    Tuesdays: Goth and Industrial
    Wednesdays: Metal
    Thursdays: 80s
    Fridays: House Music and Dance Music *Includes DnB and Dub Step*
    Saturdays: Rap, Hip Hop and R&B
    Sundays: Jazz and Various

Back to my post, The station was just automated until I decided to include live DJs. So the station will be going under a reformat depending on DJs. While I would like to get DJs that fall in the category of the format, DJs can request the days and times that work best. This is a non paying but that could change later in 2014. Since Chitown 303 Radio is multi format, If you do talk radio or "other" music (I.E. J pop, K pop, Latin, Soundtracks, Country etc) There Is a spot for you. Please email: chitown303raven@gmail.com And I ask that you have either SAM 3, SAM 4 or Winamp broadcaster. Right now Facebook will be the means for the website until I get majority of the slots filled. You can also find Chitown 303 Radio on TuneIn Radio.

Thank you.
    www.facebook.com/chitown303 (My facebook)
    www.facebook.com/eakradioshow (My radio show facebook page)

*Station facebook profile and website will be created soon*​