Metal DJ looking for a station.

katia

Hi,

I am the hostess of a show called Le Metal Show and have just been told that the internet radio I am broadcasting from at the moment will no longer be from the 31st of December.

It's a pre-recorded 2 hour show with a mixture of Heavy Metal, horror movies and talk.

You can find podcasts of it by clicking on this link: Attack Of The 50 Ft Horror Radio Show
The podcasts starting from the 3 rd of September 2010 represent Le Metal Show. The previous ones were never on an internet radio station and are part of a different project.

Thanks for checking my link.

Katia

Last edited:
Rising Eagle Radio

I am Mark (aka DJ Captain Maverick) I own an American Based Internet Radio Station. We are a recently established/ all Genre/ All Request Internet Radio Station. I do give creative control to the DJs of their own show. A show like what your post says is very interesting to me. Please review our website. On the left hand side of the site are links to different pages on the site. One of which is "DJ Application". Please review this "Application Information". If you are interested in coming to our little station, please contact my Manager or me.

Mark
Station Owner
Rising Eagle Radio
dj_captmaverick@risingeagleradio.com
Welcome to Rising Eagle Radio

nomad127

Hey Katia,

We just started a brand new Classic Rock Station (Based in Thailand, American Owned) and are in need of DJ's that know their stuff about 70/80/90's Rock. Please feel free to checkout the website and let us know if you are interested.

Cynic
Retro Rock Radio

Apolloradiouk

Hi there
We are Apollo Radio UK, we relaunched on 31st Dec after a year break and we already have a steady stream of listeners.
Your show sounds interesting.
We are a voluntary station and therefore no fees would be paid.
If you're happy with that, please contact me.

Thanks
Rab Brogan
Apollo Radio UK
www.apolloradiouk.co.nr
apolloradio@ymail.com
progress.gif

ShaunMoore2011

Hi Katia,

My name is Shaun Moore, I'm Head of Programmes at Crazy Radio (Crazy Radio)

We are an online radio station and are currently looking for new shows to add to our schedule,

I would be interested in broadcasting your shows, .

If your interested get back to me,

Email: radioshaun2011@yahoo.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Shaun