Modern European Jazz - regular show available on request

Peter

Hi,
It sounds as if you are looking for live DJs - I deliver a pre-recorded show - one hour a week tailored to the station - is that something you can use? Happy to send you an example

Peter

Last edited:

PureBeatRadio

Hi Peter,

I’m Josh from Pure Beat Radio, Ive given your show a listen and it sounds superb and certainly something that we would love to play on air once a week. We don’t have an application to fill in or anything just send us your email/email us joshua@purebeatradio.co.uk and we can get your show on air.

Thanks
Josh

I've just sent you a one-hour show by wetransfer

GCFX RADIO

GCFX Global Radio is taking the world by storm averaging over 1000 new and dedicated listeners for the month of December 2019 alone. We are currently seeking new and dedicated talent (Jazz, R&B, Reggae, Soft Rock) and if interested, send an email which should include a sound check. Feel free to visit us on our website, on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

Anthony R. Hall
Owner/Station Manager
GCFX Global Radio

P.O. Box 232
Goldsboro NC 27533
Request Line: (844) 588-4239
FAX: 1 (650) 229-7944

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.