Multiple Issues - Playlists are disabling automatically - Genre is missing - half of my tunes will no longer queue for playback

KieranCloud

1st: I have an open thread for the genre issue here. I need to have the raw config file updated with my genre so listeners can find me (Genre should be: PsyTrance Psy Trance House Electronic Alternative Rock).

2nd: half of the music I have loaded suddenly stopped playing. My playlists are ignoring the songs and playing other songs in the same playlist. I can provide examples if needed.

3rd: I had a playlist enabled that allowed me to queue requests. This playlist is disabled and should not be. I tried multiple times to enable it and it keeps disabling again after a few minutes. I tried to create a new playlist altogether, using the immediate setting, and this one is also getting disabled.

This is impacting my listening audience - please help

Kieran.

KieranCloud

1st: I have an open thread for the genre issue here. I need to have the raw config file updated with my genre so listeners can find me (Genre should be: PsyTrance Psy Trance House Electronic Alternative Rock).

2nd: half of the music I have loaded suddenly stopped playing. My playlists are ignoring the songs and playing other songs in the same playlist. I can provide examples if needed.

3rd: I had a playlist enabled that allowed me to queue requests. This playlist is disabled and should not be. I tried multiple times to enable it and it keeps disabling again after a few minutes. I tried to create a new playlist altogether, using the immediate setting, and this one is also getting disabled.

This is impacting my listening audience - please help

Kieran.
Okay, I figured out part of it; When a playlist is set as "immediate" it automatically disables itself after the requested songs are played to prevent them from playing again. The reason why my playlist was disabling without playing the song that was added to it is because the song failed to upload properly. I uploaded the song again and this fixed the issue.. So, 2nd and 3rd problem solved.

Issue with Genre still exists. Leaving this open in hopes that Support can help so I can get my station back on the map.

Thanks!