Myriad Radio is in need of DJs!

lilmeerkat

Myriad Radio is in need of DJs to play a wide variety of music. Each shift is 2 hours long, many different time slots are available!

What is Myriad Radio?

Myriad Radio is a volunteer operated internet radio station that exists to strengthen the Sleepychat community by providing a common resource for music, entertainment, and information.

The content for the station is based upon what members want to hear, which helps to keep them engaged within the chat room for longer periods of time, helps to attract new members to the community, and lastly helps to keep all users within the community up to date about events, activities, and other important information.

Our music programming features an eclectic mix of 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s, Pop, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Easy Listening, Jazz, New Age, R&B, Rap/Urban, Rock, Soft Rock, Top 40, Adult Contemporary, Gaming, Anime, and Indie music.

Our entertainment programing features talk shows, comedy, news, and information that is related to Sleepychat, and topics are based upon the interests that the community has such as Recreational hypnosis, Erotic Hypnosis, Stage hypnosis, Hypnotherapy, psychology, and NLP.

(While having extensive knowledge, experience, and/or understanding about Recreational hypnosis, Erotic Hypnosis, Stage hypnosis, Hypnotherapy, psychology, and NLP is not necessary to be accepted for a position as a DJ or Talk Show host for Myraid Radio, it wouldn't be a bad idea to do a few minutes of research about each topic each day just to get a general understanding of them, as you will be required to chat with users in SleepyChat during your shift and many of them enjoy discussing the above mentioned topics.)

If you are interested in becoming a DJ, please complete the DJ Application form here on the website

Rooster

HI I'm available right now.
Former pro broadcaster with a large music library [non-stop playing duration] covering ten genres.
I am looking for a mix programme of 1X2 hours once a week to start with, but once settled in would cover other 2 hour slots by agreement.
My music ranges from A to Z [Acoustic 2 Zydeco] stretching across ten decades.
Former producer/writer/researcher with GSH, reliable, former radio and print journalist covering accountancy to zoology.
I'm not a diva, but a good team player with my own styles reaching out to a wide audience taste.
Alas after a road accident I am housebound and prefer to pre-record on MP3 and forward via dropbox.
You can speak to me on 01582 507179
Or use e-mail; johnrobertson552@yahoo.com or clubs radio@mail.com.
I will forward a test same for you to see if my system would work for you.
'Rooster' Robertson.

lilmeerkat

HI I'm available right now.
Former pro broadcaster with a large music library [non-stop playing duration] covering ten genres.
I am looking for a mix programme of 1X2 hours once a week to start with, but once settled in would cover other 2 hour slots by agreement.
My music ranges from A to Z [Acoustic 2 Zydeco] stretching across ten decades.
Former producer/writer/researcher with GSH, reliable, former radio and print journalist covering accountancy to zoology.
I'm not a diva, but a good team player with my own styles reaching out to a wide audience taste.
Alas after a road accident I am housebound and prefer to pre-record on MP3 and forward via dropbox.
You can speak to me on 01582 507179
Or use e-mail; johnrobertson552@yahoo.com or clubs radio@mail.com.
I will forward a test same for you to see if my system would work for you.
'Rooster' Robertson.

I'm sorry, but we're looking for people to broadcast live and interact with the individuals in the chatroom during their DJ shift. Thank you for your reply though. :)

lilmeerkat

I would provide the DJ with a link to the chatroom, as I do not have permission to embed the chat room on my website because it is owned by someone else. Due to the nature of the content on the chat room, I do not have permission to post the link publicly on other websites at this time.

lilmeerkat

I would give you the link... to the chat room... once you were approved as a DJ. You would be able to go... to the chat room... via the link... that I gave you. But I am not allowed... to put the link... to the chat room... on my website... because the owner of the chat room... has not given me permission... to do so because it is a recreational hypnosis chat room... and he doesn't feel comfortable with the link being advertised everywhere due to the fact that it's a sensitive topic and people who do not like it might potentially come and spam the room.