New Server Monitoring Implemented

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
In light of our recent server disaster we have implemented a new server monitoring system. All our server are now being monitored remotely every 5 minutes. If an issue is detected a notification is immediately sent to our support staff who we now have on call out of office hours to respond to critical emergencies.

Further to this you can view our server status here :

Summary

It is now also linked from our internal server status page :

Internet Radio Server Status

This will allow you get accurate uptime records for the servers.

MaxDance.co.uk

Hi,
I must say i am pleased you implemented this, should have been done sooner but better late than never.

I appreciate that major server issues are rare but yes when it is a case of a major server problem support is needed to deal with it, granted 24-7 support is not essential for non-emergency issues but for emergency issues where servers are down it is, also granted there is a wide mix of customer "levels" some DJ couple hours and some for just friends and then some (like us) who are building up and growing with plans for the future.

I am glad you have implemented all the necessary procedures now to deal with such an event again.

Thank you!

Regards,
Juan @MaxDance

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
We totally agree and will be taking further action to improve monitoring where possible.

We would like to thank everyone for their patience and understanding. 8)