New Station looking for a Friday or Sat night Dance party DJ.

The Hangout

I am the Host for The Hangout with Steve Woody currently on 5 affiliates. I have just started my own station and I run 70's and 80's during the day. Rock at night. Classic Hard Rock and Classic Heavy Metal on Sundays.

I want a station that caters to many genre and not just one. I was a Club DJ for 10 years and know what I'm looking for.

I would really like to find a Club DJ for a Friday night Dance party featuring 70's, 80's, 90's and 00's dance music. I love techno but not right now or maybe late night. Love house as well, but not right now. Just a DJ to play Dance tunes. Pretty simple job, I just don't have the time but I have listeners who want it.

First come, first served here. You reply and you get Friday night and we go from there. If you have what I'm looking for you can run with it however you choose. Please try to stay away from the "new" rap. MORE than welcome to run Big Daddy Kane, Kurtis Blow, Run DMC, LL, Grand Master Flash, Slick Rick etc. but primary programming will be Club.

Lemme Know !!

Steve
The Hangout With Steve Woody Sunday Nights 10pm-Mid
Home Page
The MIXX Radio Network | THE BEST MIXX OF ALL TIME
Broken Neck Radio
www.banditradiofm.biz
Riffradio.com