OK Help from our fellow Internet Radio chaps please?

A bit of background:

We operate as AnfieldFM an internet radio station for Liverpool FC supporters all over the world.

At the moment we are just streaming music but we are shortly going live with our LFC themed content.

Now a big factor for us in terms of listenership is supporters who actually go to the match, as we want people listening to us as they are going to and from games in thier cars and on coaches and trains.

I have already asked the forum about getting on DAB radios which is basically a non-starter due to cost, so the big question is this:-

Has anyone got any ideas as to how we can get our stuff played in cars and on the coaches going to and from matches?

I don't mean in terms of marketing, I mean in technical terms - the actual method of getting an internet radio station into cars and coaches.

Hope this makes sense and someone has some ideas for us!

Cheers people.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
One way this could work is if your station is streamed via our mobile site on a mobile phone and the phone is then connected to the car stereo.

http://forum.internet-radio.org.uk/news/1788-beta-release-mobile-internet-radio.html

However not all stations are currently listed at present as the mobile site is still in beta testing, also streaming Internet Radio can use a lot of data. Using this service on a 3G data connection may cause you to incur extra costs with your network provider.