Popular station - Looking for Shows

back2thegrind

Hi there,

I run an internet station, an average tune-in base of anything from 50-400 - i'm not going to advertise it, that's not why i'm here.

We have a few slots vacant in our schedule and we're after both talk shows and music shows to fill the slots.

If you like the sound of it - PM me.

djmichael

preseter position

i too am looking for a station as i am lookign for a new station because i am not satisfied with my current one please email me at king.michael1@whrsd.org i can do both talk shows and music shows as long as your station is licensed to do music i am willing to bring my shows to you please let me know thanks

vince tracy

Looking for Shows

I produce various shows from the south of Spain. I am running podcasts for the moment and produce an hour each Sunday which I send out to Chicago. We discuss the UK news and the expat news from Spain. Here's the link if you want to listen and let me know if you're interested in the show for your station

Best wishes8)

Vince Tracy

paul

Hi

I do a pre-record show. The show is called The Blue Room, and the music is very alternative, from 60's psych, 70's prog, reggae, dub reggae, 80s indie, ambient dub, ambient house, electronica, folk and some up to date stuff. The style and music is in the vein of John Peel (at least i try to!).

Would this be something you are interested in?

I have been on another station for the previous 5 months, but that station has now folded.

I can send you a demo.

ChasRocks

I produce and present a Rock Show - simple as that! It's a hour and currently i'm trying to get through the vast amounts of interviews picked up on the red carpet at the Kerrang! Awards, the Download Festival and the Metal Hammer Golden Gods - otherwise a mix of rock music from Queen to My Chemical Romance and Iron Maiden to Bowling For Soup

chasrocks@hotmail.co.uk

Chas