Presenter Looking For A Top 40 Station

rachelhillary

Hi everyone,

My name is Rachel and I'm currently living in Rockville, Maryland. I'm an online radio DJ looking for a station to broadcast from!

I have hosted a Top 40 show in the past and would love to host a new show. While I play mostly Top 40 hits, I also have a wide variety of acoustic and alternative music.

I would be happy to share a demo!

Please reply below if you are interested!

-Rachel

weekly 2 hour pre-recorded dance show

Hi there ! we produce a weekly 2 hour pre-recorded dance show called dance classics which your more than welcome to take on your station . cheers steve

dance classics show

Hi there ! our show is a weekly 2 hour pre-recorded dance show called dance classics . It features , dance ,club ,trance,house ,garage & disco floorfillers. Its presented by simon vine & its networked out to stations worldwide via dropbox . cheers steve.

dance classics show

Hi there ! i have shared the dropbox show share folder with you . Could you let us have the station website address & send us a station logo . cheers

weekly 2 hour pre-recorded dance show

Hi there ! would your station be intrested in a weekly 2 hour pre-recorded dance show called dance classics ?

JonZombie

Zombie Radio UK - Interested in your show

Hi everyone,

My name is Rachel and I'm currently living in Rockville, Maryland. I'm an online radio DJ looking for a station to broadcast from!

I have hosted a Top 40 show in the past and would love to host a new show. While I play mostly Top 40 hits, I also have a wide variety of acoustic and alternative music.

-Rachel

Rachel,

Zombie Radio UK broadcasting 24/7 right into your bedroom, lounge or car. Tune in via our website www.ZombieRadioUK.com
or Tune In Radio via:Jon Zombie Radio Show - Zombie Radio UK Glasgow, Scotland - Listen Online

I would be very interested in hearing your demo and welcoming you to the team. my email is jonzombie@live.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jon

Eric Marsh

kick ass staion looking for great djs

Hi everyone,

-Rachel
HEY we as the management team of http://www.smashinhitsradio.com would like to offer u a spot to dj if u are interested stop my and hit up a owner or fill out the dj application or u can email us at smashin.hits@yahoo.com we look forward to working with u

Roby

Hi Rachel!

Not sure if you're still looking (I see a ton of replies here) but I run a top 40 station out of Toronto area which is in your time zone. In fact about 2/3 of our audience is US based. We're a pretty killer family here, we're licensed, and pretty cheeky in our presentation too.

Check us out - Generation Zel! Radio - Brantford's Hit Music Station and if you're interested, shoot me a PM or email! roby@genzel.ca

Richard Robillard
Program Director
Generation Zel! Radio

OPFradio

Hi everyone,

-Rachel

we have a slot for you and your weekly show please email support@opfradio.co.uk if interested in our station