Presenter looking for different stations

JamieDyer1

Hi, I am a radio presenter (Obviously) with over 4 years of experience. With over 100 hours of on air experience, I'm looking for stations to relay my show to. I present a mixture of chat, music from all eras with a bit of unsigned thrown in. I do 2 hour slots and already present for 2 stations. I am looking to expand upon this and hope to find different stations to branch out on. I have a home studio with a behringer B1 and Sam Broadcaster.

Thanks
Jamie Dyer

iradiodubai

2 hour slot to our station

Hi Jamie,

It would be great if you could do a 2 hour slot to our station. IRADIOPILIPINAS DUBAI. It is based in Dubai Middle East.

Let me know ok, email me at djkulhans@iradiopilipinas.com

Hi, I am a radio presenter (Obviously) with over 4 years of experience. With over 100 hours of on air experience, I'm looking for stations to relay my show to. I present a mixture of chat, music from all eras with a bit of unsigned thrown in. I do 2 hour slots and already present for 2 stations. I am looking to expand upon this and hope to find different stations to branch out on. I have a home studio with a behringer B1 and Sam Broadcaster.

Thanks
Jamie Dyer