Problem with my Tangent Quattro Radio

elmismis

Hi, this is my first post. Thanks for reading.

I have an over night issue with my Tangent Quattro WiFi radio. The Tune Knob doesnt respond, so I cant , for example, change frequency when in FM mode, or I cant navegate in the menu when Wifi radio mode.

I cant do a factory reset because I cant access the factory reset option and I wonder if there is a manual way to do a factory reset if that could go back the radio to normal.

Any help is appreciated . Thanks.

Edit : I have seen that leaving the radio alone for a while, there is a little responding of the tune knob, but soon stop responding.

jasondaun

hi
i think you are right to reset the device see if it is software problem, you can try this, cut the power and leave the radio alone for couple hours, try to access the factory reset option(even a little responding) once you reconnect power. it should be hardware problem(tune knob connection problem) if still out of working.

Jason daun

http:dabsat.com

elmismis

Thanks for the answer. Yes, I have done finally a factory reset. I was able to manage the tune knob for entering the wifi password again, but that the end of the good luck, once again connected to the wifi all is back to the issue. The tune knob has worked only for entering the wifi password and it has worked with a long password. Then when the radio is connected to the wifi, the knob stopped working .

Nothing has been solved. I am trying to get my six favourite stations in the 6 memory positions bacause that is what the radio is now for. I dont know what could happen.

elmismis

Thanks, I will do so and try also that firm updating. Thanks.

Edit : Looking for a new software via the radio itself, it seems I have the latest one. This radio is discontinued .

This morning all is back to normal , I am thinking of this radio really is affected by the weather or the temperatures. It is a madness. I have set my 6 favourite stations in FM and the same in internet radio, just for the bad moments. Thanks.

Last edited: