Radio Presenter available to Syndicate

ekiller1977

I have a bunch of recorded shows of all genres and was wondering if anybody would be interested in them? I cover everything,60s/70s/80s/90s/ RNB/metal/motown ETC,so If you would like them then why not drop me a line?

DJ Echo Killer-AKA Stuart Bishop

AMR

Would you be interested in voice tracking for a weekly show on our station? Email us at <<amixthatrocks@gmail.com>> and we'll explain in more detail what we're looking for.

Thanks

AMR

I am looking for radio personalities to voicetrack shows in two or three hour time slots for AMR Radio "A MIX that Rocks" If you are interested, please email me at <<amixthatrocks@gmail.com To get an idea of what we sound like and if you think you would be a good fit, listen live at http://yourplacetorock.com, click on listen live then click to play.

AMR

I am looking for radio personalities to voicetrack shows in two or three hour time slots for AMR Radio "A MIX that Rocks" If you are interested, please email me at <<amixthatrocks@gmail.com To get an idea of what we sound like and if you think you would be a good fit, listen live at http://yourplacetorock.com, click on listen live then click to play.

131WebRadio

I'm interested in adding a hard rock/metal show to my station lineup. As long as it isn't death or thrash. Do you have a link to a demo or episode of the show?

dj_mizery

I have a bunch of recorded shows of all genres and was wondering if anybody would be interested in them? I cover everything,60s/70s/80s/90s/ RNB/metal/motown ETC,so If you would like them then why not drop me a line?

DJ Echo Killer-AKA Stuart Bishop
Hey I’m interested in having you

nazif

Radio Beatz is a professional live international cyber radio station. We have a huge listener base. The award-winning weekly talk show 'Europe Calling' is aired from our station.

Radio Station website: www.radiobeatz.com

Here we promise to provide you a complete radio environment for your valuable show.
We allow both live & pre-recorded shows. Regular Podcasts are welcome.
Some of our facilities:
1. We provide radio host Sam Broadcaster to broadcast his shows (as long as the DJ will work with Radio Beatz)
2. We highly consider our Dj's available time.
3. Excellent exposure of your show by promoting it on air & in the main billboard of our site.
4. Professional Recommendation letter with a certificate if the Dj provides a quality show.
5. Radio can be heard easily from any device.
6. Live 'Call-in' & messaging facility. So Dj can directly connect with listeners. This is an exclusive feature of Radio Beatz.
And many more. Above all, we treat our Dj like our family member. Rest assured.

Join Radio Beatz & you will surely feel the difference. Cheers :)
Email: radiobeatz.job@gmail.com or reply to this comment

countryradiousa

Would you be interested in doing a show for my new station? I’m planning on starting in about a month. Will be an 80’s-now all-genre format, with a focus on pop and rock with some R&B and country. A few 70’s songs will be mixed in as well. I’m currently looking for people to fill 3-hour weekday voicetracked shifts, 5-hour weekend voicetracked shifts, and evening/weekend time slots for produced syndicated programming, so if you have a show that would fit the format or you’d be interested in filling up a shift, don’t hesitate to give me an email at samfmisontheair@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Sam