Radio presenters wanted

smashfm

Looking for presenters for SMASH FM . A Internet Radio Station for the UK. If you're interested read more and apply at www.smashfm.kk5.org/join

If your a presenter, or want to be, then Smash FM is the station to be a part of. Your show must be LIVE, not syndicated or pre-recorded. You broadcast the show from your home location, in a studio style set up. If you are interested please continue reading and fill out the application form via the link at the bottom of the page. Please note all positions are voluntary!

YOU MUST:

Be committed to broadcast when you are expected to.

Own a HD or Studio condenser microphone (we do not provide equipment)

Live in the United Kingdom

Be confident to broadcast a live show and confident to work within a team.

Have an interest in radio broadcasting and the chart music of today.

Not Own/Manager an unlicensed radio station

PERKS OF VOLUNTEERING WITH SMASH FM:

We will provide the majority of the Jingles and ads you play.

You will have access to the studio email account, Facebook & Twitter for interaction during your shows.

You will have your own personal show page on the Power Hits website.

You will be apart of a fantastic new radio station.

jambo

Exactly my thoughts!

Also no syndicated or recorded shows, I would love to see you fill your schedule with Live DJs 24hrs a day but unfortunately most of us live in the real World and realise that most people work for a living and can only spare time when not working.

Also you will find it very hard to find people that are prepared to do live shows on your station or that live up to your criteria.

Makes me laugh that most of the adverts are still asking presenters to have Condenser Mics when most professional radio stations actually use Dynamic Mics.

Also the way in which they all ask prospective volunteers to "apply" for a position.

Anyway good luck with your quest to fill your schedule with LIVE DJs/Presenters and hope your station does well.