Radionomy - Which server status page from Icecast?

blurred

Hi,
I would like to add my radio station to your database.
It is called Blurred FM, and is streamed by the site Radionomy which directly submits it to the Icecast database.
(in fact, I can check that it is added on the Icecast directory Streaming directory -- streams & radios)

But I have no idea which server status page I have to submit... here is the one Radionomy gives:
http://listen.radionomy.com/blurredfm.m3u
and here are the ones I find on the dir.xiph website:
http://dir.xiph.org/listen/1465888/listen.m3u
BlurredFM

I am sorry, I am bit clueless about all this, so any help (understable for a beginner ;) ) would be really appreciated, thanks!

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
We are afraid that we do not support 'Radionomy' stations at present. Apologies. :)

Bjoseph

Maybe in the future?

Hi,

I have a similar question. Will you guys support Radionomy stations in the future? It's a community that's growing fast so it would be awesome to have the support of InternetRadio. Still, I'm just a nOOB so no pressure :)

B

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi,

I have a similar question. Will you guys support Radionomy stations in the future? It's a community that's growing fast so it would be awesome to have the support of InternetRadio. Still, I'm just a nOOB so no pressure :)

B

Yes, hopefully in the future. :)

Bjoseph

Hey! Just checking to see if Radionomy might now be supported...I'm hearing of lots of fellow DJ's getting on the platform and think it may be a good thing to support it?

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hey! Just checking to see if Radionomy might now be supported...I'm hearing of lots of fellow DJ's getting on the platform and think it may be a good thing to support it?

We still do not support "Radionomy" stations at present we are afraid. To be honest, its quite unlikely that we will be anytime soon as well. Apologies.

eric

We still do not support "Radionomy" stations at present we are afraid. To be honest, its quite unlikely that we will be anytime soon as well. Apologies.

you might want to consider supporting it - they just bought out the entirety of winamp and shoutcast from AOL.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
you might want to consider supporting it - they just bought out the entirety of winamp and shoutcast from AOL.

Its not a case of that we choose not too. Its just that unfortunately "Radionomy" servers are just not compatible with our directory's as they are not the standard Shoutcast and Icecast servers. Their server status page addresses (which we require) just do not work with our listings. The same applies to "listen2myradio" and "live365" radio stations unfortunately.

We have read the rumours of the purchase, which if is true, then fair play to them. Although a few things point to this possibly being correct, there has not been a 100% confirmation on this as this stage. It will be interesting to see what happens with it.