Reciva - How can it be improved...

Bob Paragon

Reciva - is my main portal. Together with MP3Tunes and DAR.FM it completely rounds out my IRadio experience. That said, I have one thing that really bothers me about Reciva; listening to 'validated' stations on their website. I can only listen to a few of them directly from their site 'click-thru'. I've fooled around with various media players to run these pls files and its always a hassle. I'm running XP SP3 and it's one of the most distracting problems I have with Reciva. Does anyone know of a consistent solution? RECIVA are you listening?

Reciva - is my main portal. Together with MP3Tunes and DAR.FM it completely rounds out my IRadio experience. That said, I have one thing that really bothers me about Reciva; listening to 'validated' stations on their website. I can only listen to a few of them directly from their site 'click-thru'. I've fooled around with various media players to run these pls files and its always a hassle. I'm running XP SP3 and it's one of the most distracting problems I have with Reciva. Does anyone know of a consistent solution? RECIVA are you listening?

If you can get the pls file download vlc player from here Download VLC Media Player | Freedownloads.us.com

Will play anything.
To this day I have not found anything it wont play

Audio
Video
Streams

Its flawless