Reem, looking for a team.

Square

Hello,

ReemRadio is once again looking for a team. We need anyone and everyone. Recently i've decided we need to re-vamp the teem and we're looking for some more talk shows & chart shows but anyone will do!

You don't need much experience, all you need is a microphone and some music.
We're a fully licensed station streaming 24/7, but we need more and more shows to stream on the station, we hours of slots open and they need to be filled.

You can play whatever you want, along as it's suitable, if you are hosting a show which does involve adult content then we have all night open for your show!

What's really cool is we're getting around 500 listeners a month and that's an increasing figure, please be warned THE SHOWS MUST BE LIVE WE DON'T ACCEPT PRE-RECORDED SORRY.:( Our server can't handle pre-recorded content.

We're hoping to expand and hopefully host some events around the UK also if you know anyone who needs a radio ad we're here for now there like £10 that includes the making of the jingle.:)

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, SEND ME A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF AND TELL ME WHEN YOUR SHOW WILL BE GOING LIVE AND YOU CAN BE ON THE RADIO (INTERNET)

HARRY@INJOI.TK YOU'LL GET A REPLY WITHIN THE HOUR.