Rock Bandom Radio Looking For Presenters

scottyd

Fully Licensed- Rock Bandom Radio Looking For Presenters

Rock Bandom Radio are looking for presenters,
We do it for the love of music playing genres such as Rock, Indie, Alternative, Country, Folk, Metal, Goth etc.
Male or Female welcome.

Rock Bandom Radio is fully licensed with (PPL and PRS)
Playing both unsigned and mainstream music 24/7.
We have all social links and chat on site so you can be social and communicate with your listeners its great fun.

Ideally presenters would have some experience in using Sam Broadcaster or similar software but full training can be given if your willing to learn and passionate about music within our genres.
You must have a great personality and be willing to give plenty of banter on air to keep the listeners happy.

So if you want to join a great station with a great community and you can volunteer some of your time drop us a line at Rock Bandom Radio. admin@rockbandomradio.com

Cheers Scotty-D - Owner of Rockbandom.com

Last edited:

Lia

where do I sign up?

[Land mainstream music 24/7. We have all social links and chat on site so you can be social and communicate with your listeners its great fun.

Ideally presenters would have some experience in using Sam Broadcaster or similar software but full training can be given if your willing to learn and passionate about music within our genres. You must have a great personality and be willing to give plenty of banter on air to keep the listeners happy.
We are looking for shows in the following genres Rock, Folk, Indie, Goth, Country, Metal, Alternative,
We do not do dance, RnB, Rap or pop etc, do it for the love of music playing genres such as Rock, Indie, Alternative, Country, Folk, Metal, Goth etc.
Male or Female welcome.

About Us

So yeah, as the tittle implis I'm interested, just don't know where to sign up:rofl

So if you want to join a great station with a great community and you can volunteer some of your time drop us a line at Rock Bandom Radio.

Cheers Scotty-D - Owner of rockbandom.com[/QUOTE]

scottyd

Hi Lia

Visit rockbandomradio.com and click the contact us button and we aill take it from there
Thanks Scotty-D

Jingles

Hi there ! thanks for your reply back . yea thats fine, just let us know if u ever need any voice tracking . ref to jingles & ids cost . It all depends on wat your looking for . normaly for just 1 dry voiced id is £4 if you want it produced its £7 adverts & promos start from £10 sung jingles start from £45 . As i say it all depends on what your looking for . The more you buy ,a better deal price we can do . So if we can help out with anythink ? just let us know . You can get in touch with me directly at swhitlock01@aol.com . cheers steve

scottyd

Thanks

Ok thank you ill bear it in mind

Hi there ! thanks for your reply back . yea thats fine, just let us know if u ever need any voice tracking . ref to jingles & ids cost . It all depends on wat your looking for . normaly for just 1 dry voiced id is £4 if you want it produced its £7 adverts & promos start from £10 sung jingles start from £45 . As i say it all depends on what your looking for . The more you buy ,a better deal price we can do . So if we can help out with anythink ? just let us know . You can get in touch with me directly at swhitlock01@aol.com . cheers steve

scottyd

Rock Bandom Radio Expantion (DJs wanted)

Due to being popular we have now given Rock Bandom Radio a complete make over.
With a new look.
Rock Bandom Radio is part of Rock Bandom.com the Magazine site for unsigned bands/artists which is very popular and has a huge following.
Rock Bandom Radio is after some good volunteer DJs passionate about music as we are.
Due to the expansion we are looking and will consider all music genres.
So if you like us and wana spare some time. contact us info@rockbandom.com

scottyd

Still Looking For Presenters

Rock Bandom Radio is growing daily and we are still looking for presenters.
In the following Genres. Rock, Metal, Country, Blues, Indie, Punk, Goth, Alternative, Folk etc.
If you got what it takes drop us a line.
We have lots of bands and promoters in our chat daily so you can fully interact both them and our listeners.
Fully Licensed station. With sponsors.