Rock DJ looking for internet radio station that also broadcasts on FM

riffradio

I am willing to provide a 1 - 4 hour Rock show done live either on a Friday or a Saturday. The show will include Rock music from band such as Led Zeppelin , The Trews , Dio , Rolling Stones , The Beatles , Honeymoon Suite , The Gaslight Anthem , Foster the People , Van Halen , Sweet , U2 , Foo Fighter & More! I have doing internet radio for 5 years now and i am looking for a station that broadcasts on an FM frequency. Thank you for your interest please send an e-mail to ryanrockshow@gmail.com to contact me. Thanks :D

General Lighting

Super Moderator
Staff member
TBH you are better off doing this the other way round - look for a community radio station on FM in your local area and join them as a volunteer.

Most countries of the world have such stations but often the license the Communications Ministry gives them has a condition they must broadcast via studios or facilities in the local area.

These are approved for such use and have the correct kit and operational methods like monitoring recorders and engineers who keep an eye and ear on what is going on - but they can and do also stream globally from these studios to the Internet.

This practice is fairly common nowadays (I set up the streaming for my local CR station) and is a way of getting past limits on FM transmitter height and power that are sometimes imposed to protect the commercial interests of other stations.