Saturday Night Out on FAB FM

Kevin Sykes

I've recently launched a new show on the online station FAB FM, named Saturday Night Out with the tag name of 'Extended Mixes Of Your Favourite Music' and it showcases my editing of a variety of music tracks from dance to 70's disco.

It's been some 20+ years since I last worked in radio, Mercia FM in Coventry (UK), if your musical tastes lie in 12" singles, remixes etc. you might want to give it a try.

The shows broadcast each Saturday evening at 6pm (UK), I've also a catch-up service, with more information, programme history, etc. you're invited to visit: www.kps.org.uk

Kevin Sykes

Saturday Night Out on FAB FM at 6pm tonight includes a 9 minute track from The Human League, a 12 minute track from Animotion, a 11 minute track from Rozalla and a 7 minute track from The Beloved.

Happy listening and spread the word!

For more information, history, catch-up, links etc.: http://www.kps.org.uk/sno

Attachments

• artists_ include.jpg
    artists_ include.jpg
    818.3 KB · Views: 745

Kevin Sykes

The full list of exclusive tracks played on FAB FM's show 'Saturday Night Out' for Jan. 9th ...

Are you ready to fly by Rozalla
Stepback in time by Kylie Minogue
Obsession by Animotion
Baby you're mine by Basia
The sun rising by The Beloved
Can you feel me by Incognito

Love action (I believe in love) by The Human League
Lolas theme by Shapeshifters
Catch me I'm falling in love by Marsha Raven
Killer by Adamski
Black or white by Michael Jackson

for much more info, catch-up, programme history etc.:
http://www.kps.org.uk/sno/index.htm

Kevin Sykes

With exclusive extended mixes you cannot hear anywhere else in the World this week's 'Saturday Night Out' show on FAB FM @ 6pm Saturday feature the following artists:

Includes a 12 minute track from Donna Summer, a 6 minute track from The Killers, an 8 minute track from Desireless and an 18 minute track from Dusty Springfield.

Enjoy and please, spread the word!

Much more information, links, history, catch-up, playlist etc. etc. at: www.kps.org.uk/sno