Shows Available On Radio for DJs

Are Listeners Views important when running a station?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
www.BeatRate-Radio.com Currently have shows available on our Station, we are a mixed Genre Station covering a wide range , we have listeners all over the World who we regularly engage with through our Shows and Social Networks.

Daytime Shows are available but ideally we are looking for Hosts of Talk Shows or easy Listening Shows , Phone call ins etc.

Evening shows we go hard but always have interaction with the Listeners as their important cause without them what are we?

We have a couple of Monday / Wednesday and Saturday Shows available -

If your Interested and want more info or you just want to get involved please get in contact !!

Contact Killey @ killey@beatrate-radio.com or 0203 6017067
Look forward to hearing from you all - Music is Life -
image.jpg

onkeys

Hello there! My name is Taelor (AKA OnKeys) I'm a DJ from London with a passion for dance music (mainly Deep/Tech House along with Garage). I've played on stations in the past (Monster House Radio 88.3FM, ShakeFM 103.7 and Audiction Radio) So I'm experienced with all of the software side of things as well as running a station; I have a soundcloud although there isn't too much on there atm, however there will be soon, you can have a listen to some stuff here www.soundcloud.com/onkeys

So basically I mix mainly house and garage music, whilst interacting with listeners, however recently I've had a keen interest in podcasting and would like to alternate between the two so I can talk about new tracks and generally interact with listeners more if that'd fit the bill nicely? I was looking to stick to House/garage/Grime/Dubstep although I can definitley adjust, since I am a fan of all genres and absolutely love all music.

Thank you, I hope to hear from you soon! All the best :)